Welcome back – the museum is open since March 23!
We are delighted to announce that we are able to welcome our visitors back to The Nordic Watercolour Museum. We are committed to create a safe experience for our visitors as well as our staff. The reopening of the museum has been made possible due to adjustments made by the Swedish government in regard to the national restrictions. The adjustments mean, among other things, that museums and galleries may be open under the same premises as shops and gyms, i.e. with one visitor per 10 square meters of space.
The Nordic Watercolour Museum will be open March 23–April 25.
The museum is closed during change of exhibitions April 26–May 8.
Opening hours 23.3–25.4 2021
Tuesday–Sunday at 11 am–4 pm
Closed during change of exhibitions 26.4–8.5
Summer exhibition 9.5–12.9 2021
MEASURES TO REDUCE THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
• We are using a tag system to make sure there are never more than 60 people viewing the exhibitions at any one time. You will get more information on site. You can also read more below.
• The museum shop allows no more than 2 visitors at a time.
• Our cash desks have Perspex barriers, and staff are wearing protective gloves. We do not accept cash, please pay by card or Swish.
• Hand sanitiser is available for staff and visitors by the cash desks and all toilets. More frequent and extensive cleaning, handles and handrails are being sanitised regularly.
HOW CAN VISITORS HELP?
• Please stay at home if you feel unwell or have any symptoms.
• Keep your distance from staff and each other. The museum entrance is being used as the access point to the exhibitions and restaurant, so social distancing is particularly important here.
• Wash your hands often and ideally use the hand sanitiser.
Read more about our measures here.
About the tag system
When you enter the museum, you get a tag to hang around your neck. We ask you to carry the tag throughout your stay at the museum. Should we run out of tags, that means we’ve reached the maximum amount of visitors and therefor we kindly ask you to wait until a spot opens up.
When you leave the museum, please return the tag in a box by the exit. You do not need to wear the tag in the restaurant. All tags are being sanitised before reuse.
If you want to visit the museum again, we ask you to stand in line to receive a new tag, but without paying.