Friends of the Museum
The purpose of The Friends of the Museum, is to support The Nordic Watercolour Museum in various ways. The society was formed as early as 1995 and has about 800 members, mainly from the Nordic countries. The membership is to the benefit of both the members themselves and the museum.
Members have the opportunity to participate in the museum's activities as volunteers. This can, for example, mean being a representative at the society's own information desk, contribute with practical efforts at openings or to be an extra asset during events. The Friends of the Museum also arranges events and happenings of its own.
- Invitation to the museum's openings
- Exclusive viewing of new exhibitions the night before the opening
- Annual card to the museum
- Discount on current exhibition catalogues
- Discount on the entrance fee to events of which the museum is the main organizer
- The information magazine Akvarellspegeln four times a year
- Participation in the Friends' annual art lottery
- Admission to the Friends' concerts and events
Individual member 200 SEK, spouses/cohabitants 350 SEK, companies 2,000 SEK
Read the membership benefits above. You can also find these in Akvarellspegeln at the museum or go to the association's website .
If you want to become a member, you pay the membership fee (200 SEK for an individual member, 350 SEK for spouses/cohabitants and 2 000 SEK for companies) in one of the following ways:
Mark the payment with name, address and email address.
The membership card and Akvarellspegeln will arrive at your address as soon as you have paid the fee.
You can also visit The Friends of the Museum's counter at the museum during the summer. By paying the membership fee in cash or with Swish, you can get the membership card and Akvarellspegeln directly with you.
Welcome to The Friends of the Museum!