Measures due to Covid-19
WHAT THE MUSEUM IS DOING TO REDUCE THE SPREAD OF INFECTION
• A maximum of 120 visitors are allowed at the museum. It is the museum's responsibility to create a safe environment for our visitors and employees. To ensure this, we use a tag system in the entrance. You’ll get more information when you visit us on site. You can also read more below. Please note that the entrance ticket cannot be purchased in advance.
• Vatten Restaurang & Kafé has a separate queue by the entrance. This way, guests of the restaurant won’t have to wait in line even though there might be a queue to the museum.
• Visitors are urged to keep a distance from the staff and each other and to observe the floor markings when there are queues.
• Our cash desks have Perspex barriers. We accept payment by card or Swish.
• A maximum of 12 visitors and 1 staff are allowed in the Open studio, which have been temporarily relocated to the assembly hall. The opening hours have been divided into four time slots. Get your ticket at the museum's reception, we kindly ask you to use the same queue as the other visitors of the museum.
• Hand sanitiser is available for staff and visitors by the cash desks and all toilets.
• We have more frequent and extensive cleaning. Handles and handrails are being sanitised regularly.
• The discovery bag is temporarily unavailable.
• We do not offer any guided tours. If you want to learn more about the exhibition, there are materials available for you to explore the art on your own.
MEASURES AT VATTEN RESTAURANG & KAFÉ
• The restaurant is offering table service only. You can buy refreshments as usual at the café checkout. Card or Swish payments only.
• Seating, both indoors and outdoors, has been reduced and is now further apart, to ensure guests can keep their distance.
• A maximum of 8 people may sit at the same table indoors. On the outdoor seating area there is no limitation, though we kindly ask you to bare in mind to keep your distance.
• The queue to the restaurant is separated from the queue to the museum.
HOW CAN VISITORS HELP?
• Please stay at home if you feel unwell or have even the slightest symptoms.
• Keep your distance from staff and each other.
• Wash your hands often and ideally use the hand sanitiser.
About the museum’s ticket system
When you get to the museum, you’ll get a badge to hang around your neck. Wear this visibly when you are at the museum and return it when you leave. Should we run out of badges, that means that there are a maximum amount of visitors on the premises and we will kindly ask you to wait in line until there are spots available.
If you want to revisit the museum, we kindly ask you to stand in line to get a new badge, only this time without paying.
Restaurant visitors who needs to use the toilet, located by the museum entrance, will be asked to wear a badge as well. Talk to the restaurant staff and they will provide you with one. We thank you for your patience.
+46 304–60 00 80 (Monday–Friday at 8 am–11 pm)
Vatten Restaurang & Kafé
+46 304–67 00 27