Information regarding Covid-19
WHAT THE MUSEUM IS DOING TO REDUCE THE SPREAD OF INFECTION
• We are using a tag system to make sure there are never more than 60 people viewing the exhibitions at any one time.
• Visitors are urged to keep at least 2 metres from staff and each other, and to observe the floor markings when there are queues. The museum entrance is being used as the access point to the exhibitions and restaurant, so social distancing is particularly important here.
• Our cash desks have Perspex barriers, and staff are wearing protective gloves. We accept payment by card or Swish.
• The shop has been rearranged and the cash desk is now outside of it. This frees up more space in the actual shop, which allows no more than 2 visitors at a time.
• Hand sanitiser is available for staff and visitors by the cash desks and all toilets.
• More frequent and extensive cleaning. Handles and handrails will be sanitised regularly.
• The discovery bag is temporarily unavailable.
• The programme is reduced and adapted.
MEASURES AT VATTEN RESTAURANG & KAFÉ
• The restaurant has it's own, seperate entrance. The entrance to the restaurant is now located to the outdoor seating area by the water.
• The restaurant is offering table service only. You can buy refreshments as usual at the café checkout. Card or Swish payments only. There are floor markings to remind queueing guests to keep 2 metres apart.
• Seating has been reduced by 40% and is now further apart – also outdoors – to ensure guests can keep their distance.
HOW CAN VISITORS HELP?
• Please stay at home if you feel unwell or have even the slightest symptoms.
• Keep your distance from staff and each other.
• Wash your hands often and ideally use the hand sanitiser.
+46 304–60 00 80 (Monday–Friday at 8 am–12 pm)
Vatten Restaurang & Kafé
+46 304–67 00 27