The Nordic Watercolour Museum's guest studios
With their toes in the water, five guest studios are situated on Bockholmen across from the museum. Here, you can find inspiration right next door to the museum. Unwind with nature as your closest neighbour and allow yourself to engage in creativity that needs no internet connection. The studios are primarily used for artistic development work, research and study, but may also be hired by others interested. The studios are also used for the museum's residency program, 7 Days. In each studio, a maximum of two overnight guests are allowed. Guests take care of their own food and drinks, bedding, as well as cleaning upon departure. See more information below.
Prices & hours
1 November–31 March: SEK 1100/studio & night
1 April–31 October: SEK 1500/studio & night
Check-in / Check-out:
1 pm / 11 am
Please include the following information with your reservation inquiry:
- Complete name of the person making the reservation
- Number of guests and their names
- Desired date(s)
- Contact information: address, phone number, email address
Please note that your reservation is not complete until you have received a reservation confirmation.
Information about the guest studios
- Each studio is 52 square meters and has a sleeping loft with two beds (90 cm). The number of beds in each studio is a maximum of two (2) and no additional beds or similar may be added.
- Each studio has a kitchenette with hotplates, an oven, kitchen equipment and a refrigerator, as well as a shower and a toilet. It is also furnished with a desk and chairs.
- For the benefit of all guests, smoking and animals are prohibited in the studios.
- We tend to our properties and the surrounding land. In accordance with Chapter 6 of the Act (2018:2088) on tobacco and similar products, The Nordic Watercolour Museum is completely smoke-free, which applies to the area around the museum and around the guest studios.
- Boats are not permitted to anchor around our studios.
- Guests take care of their own food and drinks, bedding, towels as well as cleaning upon departure.
- Please note that Wi-Fi is not available in the guest studios.